Join Our Team
The experience, expertise and dedication of our employees are key to the success of Dos Brisas Equestrian Center. In return, we offer competitive compensation and an environment of endless opportunities. We’re currently looking for passionate new team members. Browse job openings and use the online form to apply.
Our riders expect the highest level of care provided to their horses and guests of The Inn expect the highest level of hospitality from our employees. Our employees take pride in being part of a visionary equestrian and hospitality movement. To this end, Dos Brisas Equestrian Center sets high standards for employees. All guests, co-workers, and supervisors are to be treated with respect, dignity, honesty, and courtesy. Our standards also address personal appearance, attendance, dress code, performance, ethical conduct, with a requirement to follow procedures and exceed guest expectations in a positive manner.
We are a drug and alcohol free workplace
Dos Brisas Equestrian Center is committed to providing a safe environment for employees and guests. All employees must agree to our drug and alcohol testing policy upon accepting employment and refrain from engaging in illegal activity.
Please ask yourself these questions prior to applying:
- Do you like people?
- Do you love horses?
- Are you friendly?
- What is your riding experience?
- Can you instruct all ages and all levels of riding experience?
- Will you go out of your way to deliver our guests a luxury experience?
- Will you smile and be proactively helpful to guests, co-workers, and supervisors?
- Are you cooperative and positive especially in stressful and busy situations?
- Can you report to work on time, when scheduled, in proper uniform, prepared, and ready to perform your job responsibilities?
- Will you uphold our guiding principles, service standards, policies and procedures?
- Are you excited to represent Dos Brisas Equestrian Center in a positive manner?
- Will you commit to leaving Dos Brisas Equestrian Center better than you found it?
Wranglers are responsible for maintaining the health and condition of the horses and other livestock and for maintaining the safe, functional and clean condition of the barn facilities and outdoor recreation equipment/facilities. Guide/Wranglers lead trail rides and provide instruction for riders of all riding abilities and ages.
Groundskeepers are responsible for landscaping and maintaining grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Groundskeepers perform a variety of tasks which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, weeding, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking and sprinkler installation.
Click here to apply online.
If you are unable to access the online application system, please contact our office at 979-277-7750 for assistance.