In the rolling hills of Central Texas, just northwest of Houston, a horse lover’s paradise awaits you in Washington, Texas! Long-standing as a private, exclusive, equestrian resort retreat, this world-class equestrian center, and horse boarding facility is now available to select boarders. We welcome you to discover for yourself this best-kept Texas secret and equestrian hideaway!
Dos Brisas Equestrian Center features four barns within multiple types of environments to suit a wide variety of boarding needs. From the naturalist to the serious competition show horse owner, we understand your goals and will act in partnership to help you create the perfect environment for your equine partner. From full pasture to full board, boarding options abound and all services are completely customizable. Fully customized feed programs using your specified feed products are available. Our equine nutritionist is available to assist you with creating the perfect feed regimen to achieve balance and health.
How may we assist you, today?
Full pasture board is available with private or group turnout. Rates start at $450 and include high quality, Coastal Bermuda hay, 12/8 feed, mucking services, and daily monitoring. Please call 786.972.9928 or email Katrina@dosbrisas.com for more details.
Partial Board: $625.00 per month
- No hay/grain, group pasture turn-out, run-in shelter
- Hay/grain available for purchase at market rate
Pasture Board: $720.00 per month
- Includes high-quality hay twice a day with feeding service
- Turn-out, one run-in stall
Full training + Board: $1200.00 per month
- Free choice high quality California grown hay
- Feed service Twice daily
- 1.5 hour training sessions
- Omega fields Omega GrandE supplement
**All boarding options include mucking service once a day and fresh shavings.
Boarding in Estancia
A Magnificent show barn surrounded by sweeping Oak trees adorned with Spanish moss. This is horse heaven!
$985 per month per horse and includes high quality Coastal Bermuda hay, daily turn out and 12/8 feed twice per day.
- Spacious 13’x13’ stalls with premium mats
- No dust, high-quality cedar shavings
- Nelson climate-controlled automatic waterers in every stall
- Large shuttered windows in each stall allow the horses to view the paddock area and other horses
- Iron bars between stalls allow horses the comfort of seeing each other while maintaining safety
- Industrial fans in every stall along with an excellent cross breeze from windows and doors create a very comfortable environment during intense seasonal conditions
- Well Insulated cinder block barn keeps comfortable temperature year-round and peace of mind during severe weather conditions
- Automatic fly spray system and fly predator fly control
- Stalls cleaned daily
- Fully customized feed program based on your horse’s needs
- Equine nutritionist available for consultation
- Hot and cold water wash stall with premium mats for comfort and security
- Security system and camera monitoring
- Fully gated community
- Safe, clean and beautifully maintained facilities
- Climate controlled tack rooms
- Restroom and shower facilities
Boarding in Reales:
Ideal for layups and rehab equine needs featuring huge 15×15 stalls.
$720.00 per month per horse and includes high quality Coastal Bermuda hay, daily turn out and 12/8 feed twice per day.
- Spacious 15’x15’ stalls with premium mats
- Well Insulated cinder block barn keeps comfortable temperatures year-round and peace of mind during severe weather conditions
- No dust, high-quality pine shavings
- Fly system and fly predator fly control
- Hot and water wash stall with stocks
- Security system and camera monitoring
- Climate controlled tack room
Outside Trainers Board:
$420.00 per horse, 5 horse minimum
The client is expected to provide all feed, hay, shavings, and labor. Labor services can be provided at billed at an additional $15.00 per hour and includes feed pick-up, mucking, and services.
Overnight Boarding for Resort Guests only:
$50.00 per night per horse
Resort guests are welcome to bring their own horses to explore our trails or engage in a riding lesson with an expert equine team. With our overnight boarding service, your horse will receive exceptional care including daily feedings and stall cleaning by our professional staff.
Boarding Services available for an additional fee:
- Worming, vaccinations, farrier, and health plan available
- Blanket and leg wrapping services
- Exercising and training services
- Laundry service and tack cleaning available on site
- Tacking services
- Supplements services
Dos Brisas Stables is located on the magnificent grounds of a luxury boutique guest ranch featuring world-class equestrian facilities.
- 313-acres of enchanting rolling meadows
- The second-largest privately owned indoor arena in Texas 325×175’ with lights, interior sprinkler system, misting system, and guest seating
- Large outdoor arena
- Therapeutic walker in the covered arena
- 80’ covered round pen
- 6 private grassy paddocks with water temperature controlled units
- 4 large turnout pastures with temperature-controlled water fountains and high-quality forage
- Specialty boarding for IR and special needs horses
- Full care equine rehabilitation program
- Scenic trail rides
- Training Clinics
- Carriage rides
- Wedding and photo opportunity staging
We cordially invite you to experience the tranquility and serenity of our luxurious equine facilities coupled with expert and professional care. Our professional horsemen and women take the utmost pride in offering the ultimate care for horse and rider.